Download PDFs of presentations from the 2018 Philadelphia Cardiovascular Summit.
- Keynote – Atrial fibrillation surgery: A historical perspective
James Cox, MD
- Intraoperative and postoperative management of AF in valvularand non-valvularsurgery
Niv Ad, MD
- Surgical approach to functional MR: One size does not fit all
Pavan Atluri, MD
- Balloon pulmonary angioplasty for CTEPH: Challenges and evolving strategies for the right patient
Riyaz Bashir, MD, FACC
- TAVI and TAVR – radical and revolutionary: The newest insights for the CV community and a panel discussion
Joseph E. Bavaria, MD
- Functional MR: Medical options and the timing of referral for repair
Andrew Boyle, MD
- Channelopathies for clinicians
Alexander Burashnikov, PhD, FHRS
- AAA:The current status of endovascular repair
Paul DiMuzio, MD, FACS
- How should we select patients for catheter ablation?
Douglas Esberg, MD, FHRS
- Transcatheter mitral valve for fMR: The era of too many options…
Isaac George, MD
- Catheter-based therapy for PE: Who and how?
Jay Giri, MD, MPH
- The role and implementation of ECMO in the management of the PE patient
Eric Gnall, DO, FACC
- AF detection: What’s new?
Christopher Granger, MD
- Stroke protection in AF: Devices
William A. Gray, MD
- Pulmonary embolism: Critical care concerns and the development of pulmonary embolism response teams (PERT)
Lee Greenspon, MD
- What are the current guidelines for treating thoracic aortic disease?
Eric Isselbacher, MD
- What’s the role for open AAA repair in 2018?
Ben Jackson, MD
- Electrophysiology case presentation
Amanulla Khaji, MD
- Robotic revascularization: Factors to consider when advising the patient
Bob Kiaii, MD, FRCSC, FACS
- Surgical embolectomy for patients with submassive or massive PE – A viable option?
Ramin Malekan, MD
- Adopting a MICS platform
Joseph McGinn, Jr., MD
- The VTE epidemic: Summary of care issues
Geno Merli, MD, MACP, FSVM, FHM
- Large vessel vasculitis: Takayasu arteritis, giant cell arteritis and IgG-related disease
Jeffrey Olin, DO, FACC, FAHA; MSVM
- Stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: Medical therapy
Jonathan P. Piccini, MD, MHS
- Chronic dissecting aneurysms: Is open repair still the gold standard?
Konstadinos Plestis, MD
- Hybrid coronary revascularization: Collaboration where it counts
John Puskas, MD, MSc, FACS, FACC
- Familial arteriopathies
Reed E. Pyeritz, MD, PhD
- All arteries, all the time – short term risks and long term benefits: Conduits during CABG
Joseph Sabik, III, MD
- Hybrid coronary revascularization: Robotic-assisted surgical approach; short- and long-term follow-up in 565 patients
Francis P Sutter, DO, FACS
- Management of acute type A aortic dissection
Prashanth Vallabhajosyula, MD, MS
- Cardiovascular surgery and electrophysiology: Where are the opportunities for a combined interdisciplinary approach in atrial fibrillation?
Felix Yang, MD, FACC, FHRS, CCDS